About Me

My photo
So many things have happened in life that have changed the course and destiny of my future. The good news is that I know Who holds my future, and I am trusting Him to make all things new. I was married for 25 years to the father of my children, and never imagined myself just another "statistic." I could get bitter and allow it to consume me, but I have chosen to let God heal me through the gifts He gives me everday...the gifts of special people in my life who move me, motivate me, love me, care for me enough to tell me when I need to pick myself up...I am truly blessed beyond measure!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let's Do This Together

I figured I would like to start a blog.  Life has taught me many lessons, and I continue to learn them every single day.

Do I think I have anything to teach anyone?  Maybe yes, and maybe no...depends on what you're looking for.  My main goal is just to share what I have lived and learned about life.  Hopefully I will be able to save someone else from some of the heartache, or I will help someone experience some of the joys...or the ultimate prize is that I will help someone find their way back to a God who loves them and wants them to know him intimately. 

I have experienced the joys, pain, sorrow, glory, triumph, woe and hurt of life just like everyone else has.  I do my best thinking when I'm writing, so I thought this would be a good therapy not only for me, but hopefully for those who read it.

In any case, come join me on this wonderful journey we call "life."  I have many friends who I will quote on here from time to time...a couple of them have really smart things to say...:)  I have a grandbaby I'll share with the world.  I have two wonderful children, who contribute to much of my learning.  I have a heritage from being raised in a preacher's home that keeps me going from day to day.

God bless each of us traveling this path...only He can!

No comments:

Post a Comment